Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm back...now time for something Joy division - ish.

For anyone who may, or may not be interested, I have returned with another post. This one was an enigma to me, and apparently others, for a long time. The only track I heard was called 'final-entry', and had been mis-labeled as everything from Joy division jamming with Hawkwind, to a band called Pegasis. In reallity, this band is Pegasi51. A post-punk band playing out of Knoxville,Tennessee. Strangely,or ironically, I was living in that city when this c.d was made. I wish I had heard them then, as it would have suited me more than the hippy jam shows I was attending weekly. What you have here,in my opinion, is the best joy division influenced album, that I have heard so far. It even comes with a j.d cover song ' No love lost' for good measure. Do yourself a favour, and check out Pegasi51's album 'Space Riot'.

Here ya go: zSHARE - Pegasi51- Space Riot.rar

1 comment: